On the Set of Mission Impossible


It's not everyday you look out the side window of the car you're driving and see this: a helicopter, racing next to you at eye level. Whatcha doin' over there, Mr. Helicopter Pilot? Aren't you supposed to be a little higher in the sky? You're not experiencing engine difficulties, are you?


A crop dusting helicopter?! That's right. I've got to tell you, I was impressed. It was like watching Mission Impossible the way that copter would pop straight up over a row of trees then disappear again in the blink of an eye.

But I sort of missed the bright yellow biplane...

Comments

Rebecca said…
Apparently that was around our house somewhere. My husband had mentioned it to me yesterday, but couldn't tell what it was doing.
Lisa Marie said…
Yes!!! My mom and I saw this too last week. The dives and turns it was taking were outrageous. Yikes. Skillz, definite skillz my friends. ;-)