Sometimes, you have to go back in order to move forward.

There were so many supportive, encouraging words said to me through Facebook after Avery died. But as time passes, they get harder and harder to find. And what if the internet connection goes out? Or no one uses Facebook anymore? What happens when I move to the nursing home and want to take this memory with me? Facebook was so amazing in that it helped chronicle my grief. And it kept track of all the people holding me up when I couldn't stand. Truthfully, if I want to write about it with raw honesty, I have to go back to that place. But I didn't know how... until I discovered My Social Book.

 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 Sometimes, you have to go back in order to move forward.
 
This is 300 pages chronicling October 24, 2012 through April 30, 2013. Three hundred pages. Every status update. Every post. Every comment. Every photo. Every reply. Every like.  
 
My book of grief.
 
My book of hope.
 
My book of sorrow.
 
My book of love.

And all I did was click a button and wait for it to arrive on my doorstep.

Comments

Becca said…
This is a treasure. And a great reminder of the beautiful community you have supporting you. FB can be a wonderful thing.
Brenna said…
I've been so curious about this book. I'm so happy yours is filled with love and support.