Turn that frown upside down!

It is really important to support those you care about. I know this. And I try. Honestly. I do. I give it my all. Like, when my sister called me:

I need to vent to someone!

Well, considering I owe you something like six thousand four hundred eighty seven vent-backs, go ahead.

The other day -

The other day?

 - the other day -

I met a bear?

I met a bear?

The other day I met a bear.... The other day I met a bear -- bahdum-de-dum-dum! Dum!


Don't judge me. She sang along.

In fact, she then forgot what she wanted to vent about because we were busy trying to figure out the actual lyrics. That's what I call a Support Success.

That guy was right; everything I need to know I did learn in kindergarten.


Now I can't get that stupid song out of my head.

Comments