The 20 Year Reunion: I Survived.

I didn't pee. Not even a little bit. In fact, not at all because the one time I managed to skip away the bathroom was out of order. WHAT?!

My 20-year high school reunion was this weekend and it was awesome. I laughed. A lot. Which is exactly how reunions are supposed to go.

At one point I turned to this guy and announced, "I had the BIGGEST crush on you in sixth grade!" In my memory I made an awful fool of myself tripping to get next to his side, being over complimentary and laughing way too loud at all of his jokes. The poor guy was probably made so uncomfortable by my ridiculous behavior. He looked at me, cocked his head to the side and said, "I knew you in sixth grade?"

Yep. That's exactly how reunions are supposed to go, too.

Comments

That's it? Come on. There's gotta be more juice than that, or might they read it??? ;o)
Jaimie said…
oh geez. poor guy.. ;) I agree there HAS to be more! I'm only coming up on my 10 year... & I'm nervous as hell.. :D

On a side note, I'm Jaimie, & I sent you a message on twitter, (@mrsjlrussell) about being nominated for my blog's MFB by Johi...check this to read hers:
http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/2011/07/confessions-of-corn-fed-girl.html
email me at Legosinmypocket(at)hotmail(dot)com & let me know if your interested or not. :)
Tina, said…
How nice to of been forgotten, I went to school in a very small town and everyone remembers everyone and never forgets anything.

Glad you had fun, I had fun at the last reunion I went to.

wv: exingl
Johi said…
My school was so small that everyone knew you.
EVERYONE.
THERE WAS NO ESCAPING......

Anyhoo, I'm glad you had fun! And yes, I am doing my best to make you uncomfortable and I nominated you to be the Monthly Featured Blogger on Jaimie's blog up there. DO IT. Then everyone will know you! :)
Getrealmommy said…
Love it. Agreed, there has to be more gossip. Come on and dish.