Wildlife and Wild Life

I am very lucky to work and live in a beautiful area. We're located on a gorgeous lake that offers a public shore path for pedestrians. If you're willing you can walk around the entire lake which takes about 7 to 8 hours, or so I've heard.

Our lake path is beautiful and peaceful and gorgeous and wonderful and lovely and absolutely stunning. Did I mention how beautiful and peaceful and gorgeous and wonderful and lovely and absolutely stunning it is?

You never know what you'll see when you're out and about.... 
If you're lucky you might catch a glimpse of a blue heron or other signs of wildlife.

Sometimes they're out in plain sight, but other times you really have to look or you might pass right by without noticing:

Can you spy the wild life?

Here, let me help you...

Comments

rachael said…
OMG. i can't believe my bra is still hanging there after all these years. :)