One Hot Feisty Mama!

I have got to be the luckiest girl in the entire world! I am so giddy with excitement I can barely stand it.... Why? you ask. Well let me tell you:  I have won and will have delivered to my front door very shortly -- Feisty Mama Salsa!

Do you even understand? I will walk a thousand miles for this salsa. I will actually trample people I love dearly in a mad attempt to get to a jar of their Really Sassy Salsa. I will take my big bag of tortilla chips and my bottle of spicy veggie blend and hide out in a basement closet while my children are sleeping just so I don't have to share.

I will put it on chips. On tacos. On baked potatoes. I will stir this salsa in with Macaroni & Cheese (oh, yes, you have got to try that!) and in with tater-tot casserole. The ways this salsa can be used is endless. And so delicious!

If you haven't already, you need to get yourself a jar now. I mean right now. Stop reading. Order. And then you can come back.

I'll wait for you.

Welcome back! So you got yourself a jar or two or three? Good. You know, it's only 5 calories a serving -- but those don't count if you're singing mariachi while eating. True fact.

We won the Soooo Hot Salsa which I am positive Big V will love - and not just for the label. (Curious? Check out the website. Here's a hint: there's a topless woman on the label. Oh yes!)

I'll update you all once my shipment arrives. Until then.... OlĂ©!

Comments