A little worried...

Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. What have I done?

Tonight I have planned a surprise birthday gathering for Big V. Let the anxieties begin:

Will there be enough people?
Will there not be enough people?
Will the food be okay?
Will there be enough food?
What if there's not enough food?
Will people drink too much? I don't need a bar fight...
Will they think the location is lame?
Should I explain this is the bar that sponsers his plethora of sports leagues throughout the year?
Will the cake be there?
Why did I even let that lady talk me into getting a cake? We don't eat cake. V rarely eats cake. He won't care if there's a cake.
What if no one eats the cake and we're forced to take the darn thing home?
What if I can't get my hair done?
What if I look frumpy? I feel incredibly frumpy lately.
What if I get really tired? I'm sleep deprived, you know. It's not going to look cool if I'm yawning in the corner.
Why am I spending money on this?
Shouldn't I save my money for Christmas?
Why was he born at this time of the year?
What if I have no money for Christmas?
What if something happens and Grandma can't watch the kids?
Why am I so worried about this?

Comments