and the HOW TO DO IT winner is....

Since I had such an enormous a manageable response,
I printed the names of all
the commenter's on a slip of paper.
(I also made note of the books I will never, ever
read because they were so bad they traumatized all of you.)


I asked Dotter to assist. Which she was super excited to do.
I directed her to fold each slip of paper exactly the same way.
Then she got a phone call from her friend and decided to multi-task.

Still on the phone, and occasionally telling me to shush,
I had her draw one single slip of paper.....


CONGRATULATIONS TO TINA!
The winner of the HOW TO DO IT Attic Journals Giveaway!

Tina: Please message your mailing address to me at bridget0625@yahoo.com

Thank you all for playing along! I hope to have more giveaways in the future. And if you haven't already, take a minute to check out the Attic Journals website. Their stock is ever-changing and FUN! Great gifts for those who love to write and even those who don't. I think it would be neat to give these to that person who seems to have everything or someone who is older as a reminder of "books of our past."

Attic Journals are fun, unique, great conversation starters and a wonderful way to pay homage to books that otherwise would end up in the dumpster, discarded and forgotten.

Comments

Tina, said…
Awesome! I'm on a roll, I need to go buy a lotto ticket. Last week I won a gift card to the restaurant that serves Effin Cosmos! Now the Book! Whoo Hoo!
Thanks!

stogalet
Xxx said…
Dang! When I saw my name in the center of the first photo, I was so eager. Ah, well, c'est la vie!