The surest way to recover from sickness is to work on your blackmail.

Big V succumbed to the plague which meant I could finally take advantage of that whole blackmail plan I've been busy devising in my spare time.


Me:  What the hell are you wearing?

V:  I had to go ref that tournament today ... I puked twice in the locker room between games.

Me: What the hell are you wearing?

V:  My head feels like it's going to explode; my body feels like someone ran over it with a truck.

Me: What the hell are you wearing?

V:  I keep getting light headed and dizzy; I think I'm dying.

Me: What the hell are you wearing?

V:  I'm so cold. I can't believe how cold I am.

Me: What the hell are you wearing?

V:  But I knew I had to ref and I didn't have any long sleeved white shirts, so I grabbed this one from your closet - I was so cold - and I asked if I could wear it while I reffed the games and they let me.

Me: Wait... so you wore my maternity turtleneck over your official ref uniform all day long while you reffed a basketball tournament in front of hundreds of people?

V:  You wouldn't believe how cold I was.

Me:  I love you.

Comments

Johi said…
If I could actually LMAO, this would be the post to make me do it. Awesome.
Brenna said…
So did he choose this because it leaves his ref shirt clearly visible? Oh, oh boy. This is hilarious.